Using Odoo you get more insights in your stock, expected fulfillments and efficiency results. With this software integrated in your daily job, you only move forward.
The bill of material configuration in Odoo contains besides a list of required components also a range of handling actions to fulfil the finished product. The handling actions can be mutual fulfilled or run a specific ordening using different work centers.
To manage costs and efficiency, every work center contains a OEE value which identifies the percentage of productive manufacturing time. As a manufacturer you prevent running-outs as much as possible. Odoo gives you insight in up -and downtime.
Beside the machine work, also people are involved maintaining and qualifying the production result. Using self-made quality reports, every result is kept in the Odoo database to analyse on. There is even the possibility to automate a picture, measure values or check yes/no questions to simplify quality checks.
Next to the operational process, Odoo has a forecasting reports depending on the bill of material of sales products. This way a sales person can immediately evaluate the impact on the customer delivery and adjust its pricing depending on the urgency.
Carrying the make-to-order principle, Odoo uses stock routes which get configured on product basis. For example when a make-to-order product gets sold, automatically a manufacturing request will appear and the delivery in the inventory app will wait for its fulfilment. As soon as the delivery gets done, the sales order is ready to be invoiced. This automated flow prevents manual work and follow up.
- Configure bill of materials containing components and handling actions in work centers
- Automate OEE values on work centers
- Plan manufacturing orders on urgency
- Log hours on work centers and manufacturing orders
- Report theoretical and effective manufacturing hours
- Setup quality reports and analyse your results
- Manage stock levels in different warehouses
- Use barcode scanning for stock transfers like inbound, outbound, picking components and storing products
- Use bill of material forecasting to evaluate delivery times and schedule new productions
- All-in-one system containing multiple integrated apps like sales, manufacturing, inventory, purchase, invoicing, accounting, dashboards and so on